While we no longer issue OnePath car insurance products, we continue to offer a range of insurance products under the ANZ brand. ANZ car insurance provides similar protection, offering a replacement vehicle in the event of a total loss for up to three years for comprehensive cover and fast access to your policy with GROW by ANZ.
If you’re an existing OnePath Car Insurance customer, we’re here to help.
To talk to someone about your Car Insurance policy, call us on 132 062. Or for more information about your cover, refer to the Product Disclosure Statement .
What happens if my car is involved in an accident?
When your car is damaged in an accident, we can:
- provide you with a recommended repairer ready to start work on your car as soon as possible
- assist in arranging for your car to be towed, if your car cannot be driven.
What happens if a car insurance claim is made against me?
If a claim is made against you, contact us as soon as possible. Car Insurance includes up to $20,000,000 liability cover for damage to other people’s property as a result of a car accident.
My car has been stolen or vandalised. What should I do?
If your car has been stolen or vandalised, you must:
- advise the nearest police station if your car or any of your property has been lost, stolen, vandalised or maliciously damaged
- keep any property that has been damaged so that we can inspect it at a later date
- contact OnePath to advise of incident and lodge a claim.
* OnePath Car Insurance and ANZ Car Insurance are issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited (QBE) ABN 78 003 191 035 (AFSL 239545). The information provided is of a general nature and does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances. You should consider the appropriateness of the advice, having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. You should read the ANZ Car Insurance PDS and consider whether the product is right for you..
Copyright OnePath Limited
OnePath is one of the leading providers of financial services in Australia, including investment, insurance and superannuation. Find out more online or speak to a financial adviser.