Nursing and Allied Health
HCC offers educational programs for allied and mental health and medical professionals. Programs assist healthcare professionals in maintaining their certifications in various areas of specialty by providing CEUs, as well as providing continuous BLS classes for healthcare providers. In addition, HCC’s Continuing Education and Business Services Division is a member of the Maryland Community College Association for Continuing Education and Training, which is an accredited provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Check Availability by Class Type
Allied Health Care Seminars
- Health care courses and seminars for a variety of allied health professionals
- See all upcoming allied health care classes
Radiography Continuing Education Series and Programs
- Continuing education programs for radiographers sponsored by a variety of agencies including the Tri-State Echo Society.
- See all upcoming radiography classes
Specialized course areas include:
Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Structured seminars in basic life support training for healthcare professionals.
- See all upcoming BLS classes
Medicine Aide Recertification
- Recertification training for Certified Medicine Aides (CMAs).
- See all upcoming medicine aide classes
Delegating Nurse Program
Browse through our online schedule and select the topic and month that are right for you. Register online and find out about course requirements.
Need new direction in your career? In-depth training courses are offered through Gatlin Education.
Questions about online classes? Email [email protected]
Requirements to receive ANCC contact hours include full course attendance and submission of the course evaluation.
Continuing Education Credits for Social Workers, Psychologists, Therapists, Counselors, and Radiographers
Hagerstown Community College is an authorized sponsor for Category Continuing Education Credits for Social Workers, Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for Psychologists, and Category A and B CEUs for counselors and therapists. Submissions made for ASRT Category A Continuing Education (CE) credits.